Systems Integration with Apex Learning
Streamline Apex Use in Your Learning Ecosystem
Apex Learning® offers integrations that simplify the management and monitoring of Apex in school and district ecosystems—from Single Sign-On (SSO) to streamlined user registration to automatic data exchange to content integration—to provide a seamless experience for technology teams, educators, and students.
Utilizing technologies compatible with your Student Information System (SIS), Learning Management Systems (LMS), and learning portals, Apex provides flexibility and expert support to integrate our curriculum with the systems you already have in place.
Simplify Tasks with Integrations
By integrating Apex with SIS, LMS, and student portals, teachers and system administrators are freed from data entry and administrative tasks so they can spend more time focused on students. Integrating Apex provides:
Seamless Access via Single Sign-on (SSO)
• Provide seamless access without the need for separate credentials.
• SSO options include an LTI® app, Clever Instant Login, ClassLink, SAML 2.0, and Google Apps™.
Simplified User Management
• Automate creating, updating, and archiving users.
• Manage users via a direct connection to your SIS, the Apex Learning API, LTI, and secure file exchange.
Streamlined Program Management
• Easily sync systems to create, manage, and archive classrooms and enrollments.
• Use your connection to our API or secure file exchange to manage programs.
• Automatically transfer real-time Apex data on student progress, performance, and enrollment.
• Utilize the Apex Learning API, OneRoster files, or customized files for data exchange.
Integrate Apex with Your LMS for Custom Curriculum
The need to streamline the management and delivery of digital curriculum and simplify the online learning experience for teachers and students has grown as the use of digital curriculum has increased and district ecosystems have become more sophisticated.
An LMS integration delivers Apex credit-bearing Courses and skill-targeted Tutorials directly through your LMS.
This provides educators with the flexibility to combine resources for richer, more customized learning experiences for students and provides students with a more unified learning environment.
We are proud supporters of the Standards First Pledge. As part of a community that is committed to make open standards the first and primary choice for education technology integrations, we are advocates for standards based integrations. We believe that achieving and promoting official product certification to open standards enables a better edtech ecosystem and community and believe in fair and open business practices for suppliers. This is a cause we are passionate about and have taken the Standards First pledge to confirm our support. Find out more about Standards First.
Apex Learning has earned the IMS TrustEdApps™️ Seal from IMS Global Learning Consortium®️. It certifies that Apex has successfully completed the rigorous IMS TrustEd Apps vetting process and meets expectations to protect student data privacy.
As signers of the Student Privacy Pledge we are committed to safeguarding student privacy regarding the collection, maintenance, and use of student personal information.
As a proud supporter of Project Unicorn, Apex is committed to interoperability, data security, and privacy throughout our solutions.
Integration of Apex with your SIS, LMS, and student portals is supported by our expert Operations Managers and Success Managers who guide districts every step of the way— from information gathering to integration design to launch.
• Gather information about the goals and intentions of your digital learning and discuss how integrations can support them.
• Meet with the Apex team to discuss integration options and, when ready, plan the implementation, including timeline.
• Leverage Apex-provided resources to build, test, and finalize integration configurations.
• Launch the integration in the district.