At Apex Learning we have great expectations for all students and want to ensure they have opportunities to achieve their individual potential.
We Are Apex Learning
A digital curriculum company powered by smart people passionate about learning and motivated by results.
Collectively, we’re an industry leader with deep expertise, driven by the understanding that supporting the needs of all students—from struggling to accelerated—strengthens schools and creates stronger communities, brighter futures and a more equitable world.
Our executive team consists of proven leaders, educators, and experts in educational technology—each bringing over 15 years of experience, across education and technology industries.
Apex Learning Recognized as a Finalist for Multiple EdTech Awards Featuring edtech’s best and brightest, the annual program shines a spotlight on cool tools, inspiring leaders and innovative trendsetters across the K-12, Higher Education, and Skills and Workforce sectors. The EdTech Awards recognize, acknowledge, and celebrate the most exceptional innovators, leaders, and trendsetters in education technology.
Apex Learning was recognized by Tech & Learning 2019 Awards of Excellence for the use of Technology Courses at Wautoma High School, a small, rural district in Wisconsin.
2019 ComputED BESSIE AWARDS (Best Educational Software) Recognizes Apex Learning in the Middle School and High School Categories for the following awards:
- Science & Social Studies Website: Apex Learning Middle School Tutorials
- 3-D Animation Creator: Technology Courses
"We found the carefully constructed and detailed lessons easy to learn, and it is always encouraging when your (virtual) teacher tells you emphatically, "You can, and you will ... make a spectacular animation."
2018 ComputED BESSIE AWARDS (Best Educational Software) Recognizes Apex Learning in the High School Category for the following awards:
- Professional Development Resource Website: Educator Academy
- Tutorials (Multi-Subject): High School Tutorials
"There are some good self-paced learning solutions out there, but High School Tutorials, with its highly intuitive interface, nonjudgmental and straightforward approach is, quite simply, one of the very best."
2018 ComputED EDDIE AWARDS (Annual Education Software Review) Recognizes Apex Learning products for innovative and content-rich software fostering educational excellence:
- Apex Learning Middle School Courses
- Apex Learning New Generation Courses
- Apex Learning CTE Courses
2017 ComputED BESSIE AWARDS (Best Educational Software) Recognizes Apex Learning in the High School Category for the following awards:
- Best Test Prep: High School Equivalency and College Readiness Tutorials
- Best Environmental Science: Apex Learning AP Environmental Science
- Best Vocational Courses: New 2016-2017 CTE Course
2016 ComputED EDDIE AWARDS (Annual Education Software Review) Recognizes Apex Learning products for innovative and content-rich software fostering educational excellence:
- Apex Learning Middle School Tutorials
- Apex Learning English 9—12
- Apex Learning Algebra 1
The District Administration Readers' Choice Top 100 Products annual awards program highlights the best educational products selected by school leaders from across the country.
“Apex Learning started as a credit recovery program after school and has expanded into a program called Ranger Academy. Twenty percent of the 2014 class from North Ridgeville High School used Apex Learning to graduate on time. Without the Apex Learning program and the ability to offer blended learning for our students, we would not have the success we do in making kids lifelong learners, thus allowing them to achieve long-term goals.”
—Rachel Hill, Ranger Academy coordinator, North Ridgeville City Schools, Ohio
The SIIA CODiE Awards recognize software, information and education technology companies for achieving excellence.
- Winner for Best Education Administrative Product
- Finalist for Best Mathematics Instructional Solutions
Accreditation & Approvals
Apex Learning is committed to educational quality and standards alignment as evidenced by the following accreditation and approvals by these organizations:
- The Arkansas Department of Education
- The College Board
- The Florida Department of Education
- The Georgia Department of Education
- Idaho State Department of Education
- Illinois Virtual School
- The Learning List
- The Maine Online Learning Program
- The Maryland State Department of Education
- Michigan Virtual University
- Missouri Online Virtual Instruction Program
- The Nevada Department of Education
- North Carolina Virtual Public School
- North Dakota Office of Public Instruction
- Quality Matters
- The Texas Education Agency
- The Texas Virtual School Network (TxVSN)
- The University of California Office of the President (UCOP)
- The Virginia Department of Education
- The Washington State Digital Learning Department